Seventh Wonder Holistic Spa is located on between Roosevelt Blvd and Herschel Street in the Ortega/Avondale district of Jacksonville, Florida.
Street parking is available during normal business hours.
We recommend that you arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment time so that you are not rushed and can relax for a few minutes or fill out the registration form(s) needed for your appointment.
If you must cancel or reschedule a spa appointment, we ask you do so at least 24 hours in advance for single service appointments and at least 48 hours for multiple service appointments to avoid any charges. Email appointment cancellations are not accepted. Please call or leave a voice message.
Please be advised that our no-show or day-of cancellation policy is 50% of the services booked.
All of our practitioners are licensed by the State of Florida and must meet our standards of experience and training.
TIPPING & GRATUITY
Tipping & gratuity is is completely left to your discretion however, showing appreciation or gratitude to your therapist in the form of a tip is very important, both financially and emotionally. This is typically done at the very end of your visit, while checking out at the front desk. Gratuity may be left in cash. Envelopes are available at the front desk.
Customarily, an appropriate tip is between 15% and 20% of each service’s regular price. 18% gratuity is added on for groups of three or more.
RESERVATIONS & PAYMENTS
We require a credit card for securing a reservation.
All sales are final. Seventh Wonder Holistic Spa reserves the right to modify/change spa rules, regulations, services and pricing with reasonable notice.
Gift Certificates are not redeemable for cash.
Packages are booked with a 50% deposit.
Guests must follow spa rules and regulations. Seventh Wonder Holistic Spa reserves the right to refuse or discontinue services for any reason. In order to promote an environment of comfort and relaxation in our spa, please be mind of the following:
PERFUMES & COLOGNES:
We humbly request that all clients refrain from wearing perfume, due allergies of our staff. We look forward to serving you.
We try to stay connected to our environment and grounded in our awareness by removing our shoes. The front desk staff or your therapist will assist you with your shoes and set them aside for you.
We recommend that you not bring any children with you on your visit with us. However, children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. We also ask they they remain seated in our lobby while services are being rendered.
Our spa is designed to be a peaceful and relaxing retreat during your visit with us. Remember to use a soft voice tone or your “spa voice” when speaking – identical to the level that you would use if you were in the library.
Please turn off or silence your cell phones upon entering the spa. If you have to take a call due to an emergency, please exit quietly and take your call outside of the spa.
LOST & FOUND:
Seventh Wonder Holistic Spa is not responsible for lost or stolen property.
Seventh Wonder Holistic Spa Amenities
For all of our guests, locker rooms, a shower and limited
products are available. Each spa guest will have the opportunity to use a locker, robe, and slippers provided during their stay.
- All membership benefits are for active members in good standing during the term of their membership.
- Rollover Privileges – Members may not rollover any unused services to the following month; or apply their membership to a gift certificate.
- All memberships are annually and are part of a one (1) year contract. Memberships may be renewed after 1 year.
- Discounts – A 10% discount is given to all members on retail products or other services.
- Memberships may not be frozen. Memberships may be shared with family or friends. Please notify Seventh Wonder Holistic Spa to add them to your membership profile.
- Seventh Wonder Holistic Spa must be notified about any changes in address, contact information and/or credit card information.
- Should you request to cancel your membership within the Membership Term, the following month will be charged in full and thereafter you will be relieved from making any future member payments.
- Age requirements for receiving spa services vary by state and local law and Seventh Wonder Holistic Spa strictly complies with such laws. In the event there is not a specific regulation in your area, our policy is as follows:
- Any minor between the ages of 12 – 16 requires that the parent consent or remain on the premises while any service is rendered.
The following are our policies on Gift Certificate use/redemption at Seventh Wonder:
- Please inform us when making an appointment that you will be redeeming a gift certificate and provide the certificate number.
- Gift certificates must be used before the expiration date.
- Packaged services should be booked as a package. Packaged gift certificate services may not be separated in any way.
- Seventh Wonder requires a 48 hour cancellation notice for all multi-service packages booked, and a 24 hour cancellation notice for all other services. A late cancellation or a no-show may render the gift certificate invalid.
- No refunds, exchanges, transfers or substitutions are allowed.
- Seventh Wonder gift certificates have no cash value. No cash or refund will be provided for services not used.
Seventh Wonder Holistic Spa is not a licensed medical facility. All material on this website is for guidance, and is not intended to replace your legal medical advisor and do not claim to cure any illness. You are also encouraged to discuss any Ayurvedic herbal supplements or therapies you consider with your medical doctor in advance of using them.